Temple Bar No. 70 - Mylands
After the ancient stone gateway to the City of London, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, now reinstated at Paternoster Square.
Mylands signature interior paint - Marble Matt Emulsion - is made using super fine ground marble powder for a natural but hard-wearing finish.
Rich in colour and beautifully flat, Marble Matt Emulsion is suitable for all interior walls and ceilings, including high traffic areas and can be re-touched, wiped, washed or even scrubbed with no effect on colour or sheen.
- Suitable for all areas including high traffic: hallway, kitchen, bathroom, boot room, children’s rooms and other areas of high use
- Environmentally friendly water-based formulation with low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content
- Matt finish with low 3% sheen level
- Marble Matt Emulsion available in 1L, 2.5L, 5L and sample (100ml) tin sizes
- Approximate coverage is 15m2 per litre. We calculate two coats for 10m2.