Serpentine No. 192 - Mylands
Once a tributary of the Thames, now a well-known lake in Hyde Park. The colour is a representation of the vale.
Mylands signature interior paint is made using super fine ground marble powder for a natural but hard-wearing finish.
Rich in colour and beautifully flat, Marble Matt Emulsion is suitable for all interior walls and ceilings, including high traffic areas and can be re-touched, wiped, washed or even scrubbed with no effect on colour or sheen.
- Suitable for all areas including high traffic: hallway, kitchen, bathroom, boot room, children’s rooms and other areas of high use
- Environmentally friendly water-based formulation with low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content
- Matt finish with low 5% sheen level
- Marble Matt Emulsion available in 1L, 2.5L, 5L and sample (100ml) tin sizes
- Approximate coverage is 15m2 per litre. We calculate two coats for 10m2.