Rose Taupe No. 292 - Mylands
A vintage feel, deep brownish grey containing bright yellow, red and black pigment. this warm shade originally from The British Colour Council is both a timeless neutral yet rich and atmospheric. Light Grey Primer and Undercoat.Rich in colour and beautifully flat, Marble Matt Emulsion is suitable for all interior walls and ceilings, including high traffic areas and can be re-touched, wiped, washed or even scrubbed with no effect on colour or sheen.
- Suitable for all areas including high traffic: hallway, kitchen, bathroom, boot room, children’s rooms and other areas of high use
- Environmentally friendly water-based formulation with low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content
- Matt finish with low 3% sheen level
- Marble Matt Emulsion available in 1L, 2.5L, 5L and sample (100ml) tin sizes
- Approximate coverage is 15m2 per litre. We calculate two coats for 10m2.